Sunday, May 4, 2014

Boys Hard at Play

Thursday, the doorbell rang. Jessica asked, "Could you watch Daniel for an hour?"

"Sure!"

Watching Daniel was a win-win. 

I took some videos that I'm going to leave unedited. One of the hardest parts I have with parenting is deciding when to step in and when to let the little ones figure it out on their own. They can go from best buds, to fighting, to best buds multiple times in under a minute. I used to intervene quickly, but at some point they have to learn how to figure things out for themselves. 

Since I was video-taping I mainly sat back and tried to stay hands off. This is Shane, Daniel and Me uncut. You'll see thrills, you'll see spills, and at one point I think I was daydreaming and missed a hair pull. We're only human.

Oh....the videos are long, too. Like I said, unedited. Normally I skip to the good bits. Feel free to pass or skip around.



No comments:

Post a Comment