Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Wednesday Before

We survived until the holidays! It was a near thing. I earned my pay well before noon Tuesday.

Carrie had work. Shane and I worked in our own way. He went with me on an early morning Wegmans run.


Then, he helped me coach wrestling. He's a natural. The kids all laughed when he jumped from back to back during push ups. "Get down! All the way down!"

We played sharks and minnows wrestling style at the end. Shane was a permanent shark.


Next up, allergy shot.


I'm behind from Disney, a new vial, and wrestling. It was fortunate the office was open. Shane got to play on my phone during wrestling some, so it was a no phone zone for him.


Daylight is scarce, so it was nice we bumped into Raheem while the sun was still up.


We haven't seen him much lately.


When the sun did go down, it was time for Taekwando!


We have fun. 

And yet, whenever I sit down I hear, "Daddy, don't you want to play with me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment