Monday, May 7, 2018

Game and a Cupcake

Game day! I like to try and experiment with different camera angles to keep myself occupied.


Shane's been solid at bat. He's only "struck out" once this season. The hits are usually infield grounders, but he connects.


Which is good, because running the bases keeps him out of trouble in the dugout. There's no easy remedy for when he's in the field.


Baseball has been a mixed bag of tricks. Shane finds the waiting/focus parts painful and laborious. He does like the other kids, batting, and playing in the dirt. I'd rather play catch outside than soccer or anything else, but he's still working on catching.


It was Christian's birthday and his family brought cupcakes. Orea cupcakes. They offered them to the parents, as well, and they were dynamite.

"Let me get a picture of that cupcake for your mom," I said.


"C'mon. Give me a smile."


Mom was sufficiently impressed when we got home and showed her. Shane wolfed it down. Snacks are the highlight of the sports experience for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment