Thursday, May 10, 2018

In Hunt of Food

From Tuesday continued:

I picked up Shane from school after surviving Teacher Appreciation Day.


Our first stop was Chipotle. There was a free burrito with my name on it.


A look in the door reminded me why I have never gone to the Chipotle in Charlottesville.


My time is worth more than a free burrito for teaching.

Luckily, we hit the jackpot at Harris Teeter. There were multiple "Buy 2, Get 3 Free" sales going on!


Carrie has enough flavored coffee to last her through summer. Shane and I will  hide the Cheez-Its from her and get to experience a wide variety of flavors for our troubles!

I was careful not to buy any cold items, because our next step was Costco. Shane and I had pizza for dinner before getting the rest of our groceries.


In case you are curious, Shane's colon called for it's typical Costco pit-stop. I had to re-instruct the boy on stall etiquette, as well. Shane was cackling and kicking the stall door open and shut from the porcelain throne when I went to check on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment