Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Creepy

Evil is out there. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded or high. Possibly both.

I try to be very aware of what I post, because of that. If trouble really wants to find you, it will. That doesn't mean I want to leave the door open and invite it.

Google analytics lets me periodically check on the traffic the blog gets. Normally, it's family, bot hits that get deleted later on, and the occasional random link to Carrie's "Choco-taco cupcakes" (That was back when I still had messages pop up when you put your mouse over the pictures). I write for my family, but the internet is the internet.

There were some real creepy searches out of Florida the other day. Someone stumbled across the blog and was typing things in the search field trying to see pictures of my kid exposed. They didn't find anything or visit the site again, but it was a sobering reminder to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment