Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Video Games

I started playing video games again over winter break.

By "playing" I mean "playing video games even if it's not multiplayer."

I've been trying to only play something when at least someone else was in game with me to keep it social. That meant World of Warcraft with Carrie, Genevieve and Chris (I'm their tank), or Destiny 2 with John and Bill (I tank their score).

I've been behind on the blog, but if you include another way to kill a little bit of time and energy each night and now I'm really behind again. I try to only play at night, but that's typically when I write.

With Shane sick and low energy, I've played more just hanging around the house than I expected. I've managed to get through some of my backlog on Steam. Dan bought me a Battletech game as a gift....Japan spread their empire across half the glove from their humble start in Nigeria in Civ V...and I made it through a deck-builder called Slay the Spire and an early access version of the Lord of the Rings card game I have the physical version of.

Gives me some stuff to mention at work when student ask if/what I play. I may have to try Fortnite since that seems to their favorite game.

No comments:

Post a Comment