Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Snow: I Needed This!

Shane found an old Gameboy in a drawer and it worked!? I don't remember charging it any time recently. How long as that battery held a charge?


They don't make them like they used to. Shane spent the morning on Pokemon Yellow.

I was so pumped for a snow day. I've been drained and battling myself and the students to get through each work day. It was melting and turning to rain, so it would just be one day off mostly likely.


That's okay, though. I needed it!

The sleet had a neat effect on the bamboo.


The bamboo got taller as Shane whacked it with the sled. We knocked on Rah's door to ask if he wanted to play and then farted around for a while.


I started trying to see how far away I could hit the street sign from with snowballs.


The boys eventually started, but no one beat my record (from the bamboo!).


We only went sledding for a little bit. The sleet turned to rain and never let up. It fell slowly, but with the snow melt and everyone getting wet it wasn't destined to last for long.


We didn't do any real packing or work at all today. We watched season 2 of The Dragon Prince and I played a lot of Xcom 2 (Ironman mode makes it way more fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment