Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday

It seems like I always spend at least an hour working on barn chores Saturday mornings. I thought today would have been a shorter stint, but this led to that and the machines needed fuel. We were out, so I drove into Scottsville to fill up all the containers at the Exxon. 


There was a wrestling tournament scheduled for today, but it got cancelled due to weather that never really hit (our county at least - Some of the schools on the I81 corridor got some ice).

That left to a quieter day from what I remember.

Carrie's been leaving the doors open, so that Happy can wander into Shane's room.


Shane's gotten A LOT better at Mega Man X. He's can charge and shoot on the run, jump off walls, and actually beat levels now!


We got some rain throughout the day. There was work to do around the house, and I found out I can't take shortcuts with Annie. She looks really happy here with a mouthful of hay.


She's learned she can bypass the slow feed by going through the top of the bag! I'm going to have to start tying it shut!


Also - The boys are morons. It's really hard to eat your hay if you flip it into the feeder where you can't reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment