Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Cunchy Toastadas! (*Crunchwrap!)

Carrie got inspired this week. She timed dinner for when my class ended, but didn't count on a couple of kids staying late for help (and probably human contact!). She didn't want her creation to lose it's crunch so she crashed the class...and I was happy she did!

Carrie made her own take on a Taco Bell dish I've never had: A crunchwrap. It was basically a taco inside a tortilla filled with Tex-Mex goodness.


I started to eat in class as the kids wrapped up, but moved out to the kitchen to finish. Aria had missed me. She wouldn't leave me alone!


I just wanted to eat my food in peace!


Carrie's inspiration continued. I got a BBQ PBC toastada one day (BBQ Pork, Beef, and Chicken we had in the freezer plus mashed potatoes with cheese). Then I got a Philly cheesesteak toastada a different day (Though Carrie wasn't happy with how the Steakums turned out). 


It was a fantastic food week. I got to have leftovers in between meals and didn't have to cook for a whole week! It was one of Carrie's ways for thanking me for all the barn work I've been putting in. She's on a restrictive diet, too, so she's also "living vicariously through me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment