Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Shane's Forgotten Snow Day

We've had a lot more snow this winter than the last....and Shane's managed to be out of town for nearly all of them!


Loki has been my snow buddy.


He goes out with me for chores.


Shane and Nana will call to see if there's a cancellation or a delay. It seems unfair that Shane get to benefit from the weather even when he's out of town and not in it! This time, the snow hit Sunday morning. The roads were clear, so that wasn't going to happen (and it let me make my game day!).


There was one day that Shane was around for a dusting.


I told Shane I'd go out with him after my breakfast and morning routine. Do you think he could wait?


Nope. He went out right away and started to complain that I wasn't out there with him!


I could've finished my reading sooner if I didn't get interrupted by things like snowballs hitting the door!


I can't fault Shane for his enthusiasm. He got the cats curious and then made them flinch with another throw!


I did go out once I finished my reading. Shane wanted to make a snowman, but there wasn't enough snow to make much of one. I suggested we transform the gator instead and I gave it a hood mohawk. 


It was a short lived snow and gone by the time school was out, but Shane can't say he didn't see any snow this winter! He's supposed to come home this weekend, but there's more wintry weather on the way. Will he make it? We'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment