Monday, February 8, 2021

Geek Gathering

Mark asked if Scott and I wanted to try out a card game and I said, "YES!" There was snow on the ground Sunday morning, but as long as the roads weren't a disaster I planned to go!

The game was based off The Lord of the Rings card game I liked (before it was stolen), so I was eager to try it.


We weren't into it very long before the bar tender told Scott she felt sick and had to go home. We abandoned ship to keep an eye on the main room and play The Crew instead.

This was a terrible hand for me.

I had to take three pink tricks with only three pink cards. In a perfect world, I could've grabbed the 8 and 7 with my 9 and then taken the 5 and 4 with my 6, but the 7 didn't appear when I threw my 9. 


I left the house at 12:30 PM and didn't get back until just after 5:30 PM. Save for driving Shane to NC, It was the longest I've been out of the house in a while! I'd love to get together with the guys again before too long only this time with Shane so he and Hazel can play (It's efficient that way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment