Wednesday, June 21, 2017

NOVA to CVille 2017

We woke up and watched Homeward Bound. Great movie and also great foreshadowing.


For it was time to say good-bye!


We bid Jama and NOVA adieu. We stopped by one of the awesome Korean bakeries in Centreville on the way out (of course).



We stopped at Yoder's in Madison for a stretch break after.


The goats were on the skywalk.


Shane gathered corn.


And sent it right on up.


Yoder's is a fun stop for a kid.


I went inside and bought some natural peanut butter and strawberry rhubarb to support the business after.


There was a type of chicken I didn't recognize. I took a picture and then thought, "Wait....what if Carrie thinks they're cute?"


I don't want any more chickens. We already spent enough on this guy....


....and this guy?


I knew Carrie was researching and we had cash from the last truck sold (which paid for the HVAC outright). I didn't realize she found one she wanted to pull the trigger on.


There was one in NOVA that she had me call the dealership on after she checked it out and was worried it was bad deal. This one was a surprise. Shane approved.

Old friends were happy to see us back.


Dad's can't catch a rest.


Carrie and Shane rejoiced and watched some TV at night to give me a break to upload pictures and eat sobobro.



Two trips done! It's time for a few boring days before Shane is spoiled for excitement and I'm worn to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment