Wednesday, June 6, 2018

End of Afterschool

The after school program spent the good weather doodling on the blacktop. Shane was eager to show us what he drew.


It was an ode to "Duck Life," a browser game on ABCya.


What Shane likes, he really likes!


Carrie found some chalk and added her own artwork to the mix.


Which got Shane going again!


Which got Carrie going again!


There was an online poll with Star Trek: The Next Generation vs Stargate SG-1 that Carrie's friend Charles was acutely aware of. SG-1 narrowly beat TNG to his chagrin and Carrie decided to have some fun.


Shane loves to be in on a joke. Even when he has no idea what the joke is. He's happy to be on camera.


I tried my hand at being a little artistic. The skies looked neat. Shane was supposed to take a picture in nature for Sunday school, so I laid on the ground and angled my phone up.


It would've turned out better without my finger. I could probably crop it out but it's funny.

When it's not raining, there are people outside in the circle. Some birds nested in one of the hanging flowers at Henry's. The babies have hatched and sing loudly. Shane's fascinated.


Rah would much rather play sports or a game, but Shane will run right past him to check on the birds. Then, if Henry is outside, Shane will immediately ask if everyone can play with the hose.


Almost to the end.

Carrie stuck part of a banana peel on top of my head while I was trying to read. Of course, she took a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment