Thursday, June 7, 2018

WE SURVIVED 2017-18

We had a small celebration for seniors and their families at my school.


About half of the kids showed up. We had 14 graduates this year.


Wednesday night, we were at Wegmans and decided to grab some flowers for Shane's teachers. Flowers mean flowers to Carrie.


Shane wanted to give Ms. Fenton a venus flytrap!


"That's so Shane. You know it is!" I said.

Carrie went with it. We bought some 'normal' flowers, too.

Carrie drove Shane in the last day to ensure the plants made it to his classroom. His teacher looked at the flytrap and said, "That's so Shane!"

I went to graduation at night. The memo said for staff to show up by 5:30 PM. However, the kids weren't supposed to walk until 7 PM! I showed up at 6:15 PM. I still stood around for close to an hour before we got organized and walked out.

A kid did a backflip on his way to grab his diploma this year (not one of mine). That was new!

We made it to the end. I've got to do one or two small paperwork things tomorrow and then I'm signing off work for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment