Friday, June 1, 2018

School Samples

Shane has been bringing home piles of school work lately. His art portfolio was massive.


I made sure to 'ooh' and 'aah' over everything. I don't really know what's expected for a 1st grader, but I do know I expect my son to know I care about what he does.


This was a September to January comparison.


Shane was happy to show his work even if he didn't know what everything was!


I started to write this blog and it got me thinking: "Why don't I show some of Shane's other work samples here?"


I try to keep some, but there's A LOT. Seems like a good idea to have a digital backup of some of it.

Two observations:
1 - Shane's good at math.
2 - If I'm going to make him practice anything this summer, it will be writing.
















No comments:

Post a Comment