Thursday, April 25, 2019

Battletech Update

John was playing on his tablet (with his crazy expensive tablet pen) and sent a picture of his take on Shane's drawing


Shane's noticed that the middle wasn't the same instantly. He's got a fantastic memory. I laughed out loud and said it was a "Rainbow Raider piloted by Roy G Biv."

Shane didn't get it, so Carrie spelled it out.


We sent John a reaction picture.


It helped us wait for our food at Wegmans. This actually happened on a Tuesday. I'm sure of it, because on Tuesday kid's eat free at Wegmans! I took the price of the free kids meal and used it as the tip. Shane and I had a discussion on what tipping was and how I tried to make today a "win-win." I had saved money on the meal, so I used the money I saved to do a larger tip while still enjoying a cheaper meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment