Friday, May 10, 2019

Afterschool Losing Charm?

Shane's been asking me to pick him up early from afterschool.


I haven't been doing it most of the time, because I'm tired and need the break. However, I noted the change and asked him, "Why?"

He said it was because he wanted more time at home to be with Mommy, Me, and to play in the circle. He mentioned reading and earning electronics, too.


Didn't seem like anything nefarious was going on by him or to him. Shane just wants to be where he can do what he wants and be closer to electronics than be around guaranteed kids but with rules.

He always seems busy and happy when I pick him up.


Sign-ups for Shane's new elementary school's afterschool program start soon. Carrie's planning on being one of the first in line. I hope Shane likes his new school.

No comments:

Post a Comment