Friday, June 7, 2019

Empty Classroom

Friday was the final day. It took the whole day, but I'm almost there.


I didn't get choked up until I took pictures of my empty room. Enough of the performance pressure was off that I started to process and grieve moving on. I love the people I worked with and will miss many things about LMA. I got some hugs and will visit at some point in the future. I hope that several kids will graduate next year, so I can see them walk across the stage.


I still have to show up next week to finish the educational testing for one student in the eligibility process. Then I have to finish and turn in the report.


Once that's done I can officially delete my old work email from my phone. I am looking forward to that last bit of closure. 

So long, LMA. I will be praying for your continued success. 

TANGENT: We all went to see Secret Life of Pets 2 at 6 PM. It was a good chance to process while watching something light to keep Shane busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment