Tuesday, September 24, 2019

That's a lot of fur

More from life as Dr Doolittle Lite's husband. Max is still the alpha and she knows it.


Loki would love to play, but she doesn't approve of his type of jocularity.


I took the picture as Carrie furminated the pup. It's not loads and loads of hair, but it's enough.


On a random note: Loki has developed a taste for cardboard. I punched out some cardboard on a game I'd like to play one day and he enjoyed gnawing on the leftovers.


They're trash and they kept the dog busy. Hallelujah.

Loki's doubled in size since we got him, so he can actually do damage with his teeth now. I had to rotate and eventually take each piece before he swallowed any chunks.

Loki's developed a taste for shoes, too. We have to be careful about where we leave them or he'll run and fetch them for us. He can't do much damage yet, so sometimes he gets to chew for a little on the laces before I work up the energy to do something about it.

Yeah, that's not a good habit, but sometimes I'm just happy for that moment of peace. Maybe I'll regret it later. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment