Friday, July 17, 2020

Turtle Power!

"Where are the scissors?" Shane asked.

"Where they should be," I said.

No, I didn't ask. 

Nor did I ask when I started hearing noise in the kitchen. It sounded like Shane was cutting cardboard....and I was okay with that. He was off electronics, around the corner, and making just enough noise to know he was alive and well.

Carrie came in the sliding glass door soon after.

"Do you know what your son is doing?"

"Being creative....I hope."

"You're going to want to see this," was the reply.

It worked out! Shane became a Teenage Mutant Cardboard Turtle (TMCT).


"I had the idea. Mom made it better!"


There was a dog/cat house of some sort, too, but that fell by the wayside.


"I can crawl now!"


Maybe we can add a towel and Shane can double as a vroomba.


Loki didn't know what to make of things, but he was going to bark. A lot.


"I can pull my arms in!"

Bark! Bark, bark, bark!


Hilarious! I wish another kid was around to enjoy it and they could have fought crime together. I know Shane hates it when I prohibit electronics for no reason, but this is the reason.


It was only a half hour of the day, but it deserved it's own post.

Epilogue: Max liked Shane's handiwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment