Thursday, July 2, 2020

WoT's Going On?

My book club met Tuesday night. It was a month since our last meeting! We met on my back porch instead of at the brewery this time. We stayed outside the whole time to keep it socially distant enough.

Too bad it was 90 degrees out. This July is looking to be a scorcher!


Carrie was kind enough to grill burgers for dinner. Shane thought everyone was there to visit with him until Carrie took him inside and turned the TV on. I would have been happy to break out some of my board games, but we talked the whole time instead. The three of us went for a walk around the property and Scott and Mark started to make grass whistles at the end (Gotta respect the simple pleasures of life!).

The boys left a few things behind that we'll have to remember for our next meetup.


I finished Book 5, The Fires of Heaven, shortly after their visit. I'm going to take a break between books to let Mark catch up with Scott and I. We're off for the summer (teachers), but he was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment