Thursday, March 2, 2023

The Chair Saga Continues! (Summer)

After a couple of weeks of sitting at odd angles, relief has been sited.


Huzzah! A box!


What glorious contents it contains!


Some assembly required, but the portents are promising!


Thank you, kind office worker who aided me on my quest for proper seating. After the vile mishap at the Amazon that would have left me off kilter for another couple of weeks, you found a similarcrum of similar seat-ature at the Staples.

Only small complaint, the new chair squeaks whenever I lean back. Feels kinda odd when the whole class looks up and looks at me mid-quiz. I suppose I could grease it, but that would take more cares and I used those to construct the chair in the first place. Maybe that can be a beginning of next year quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment