Sunday, August 14, 2016

Back To Work

Work begins again tomorrow. I'm ready. The kids will start next week.

It was hard to find somewhere for Shane. His old daycare wanted $90 for a day of drop-in care. I found a Taekwondo dojang that runs a summer camp. It costs $169 for the week + a $15 shirt/uniform.

I hope it's not too good to be true!

At this point, Shane's committed. Carrie and I have work. It should be a good litmus test, too. I've been thinking about signing Shane up for TKD anyway. I first looked up this dojang months ago. If the week goes well, Shane could return.

2 comments:

  1. Smart move signing Shane up for the taekwondo camp! You started taekwondo when you were 5. Even if it's not his favorite sport, it's good to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete