Friday, November 23, 2018

Belated Friday Event

Last Friday, Shane and I went to the playoff football game for Amelia! Ryan's the band director. The rains had destroyed their field, so the game was moved to Monticello HS right down the road from us. It was an easy drive!

But cold. Very cold. I never realized metal bleachers were heat vampires. The seat leeched all my body warmth out my butt.

We managed to stay happy, though.


Ryan stayed busy with the band. He let them have a small break, so he wouldn't be deemed an evil taskmaster and posed for a quick photo.


We stayed through half time and then called it a night. I looked up the score later. Amelia lost. They don't get to advance, but all their fans get to avoid cold metal bleachers. I'm glad wrestling is an indoor sport. I'll bring a towel or a blanket to sit on the next time I deal with winter bleachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment