Monday, November 26, 2018

SNES!

My old SNES still works! They really don't make them like they used to!


Shane played some Power Rangers for a little bit before he switched to a good game, Mega Man X!


We've been playing off an on for the past few weeks. In the beginning, he couldn't beat the prologue mission. Now, he can get through the occasional level! He has a little trouble managing jumping and shooting or switching back and forth between them.

I played with Shane at first, but have faded so that he's on his own. He'd prefer if I was upstairs the whole time, but he seems okay with running down for help after he's lost three lives. I'd let him play it more if he was willing to play by himself and give me a break, but Shane prefers to always be where the people are.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that it still works! If you had a foster son, he'd have someone to play with besides you.

    ReplyDelete