Friday, November 9, 2018

Pandemic Shane

Carrie and I hit Pandemic Legacy Season 2 hard over the teacher workdays. I would have loved to space it out more, but she was interested and needed the distraction. I wasn't about to say, "No!" 

Shane wanted to play, too. The game is far too complicated for him, though. He went and got the normal Pandemic out and wanted to learn how to play. Carrie and I both said, "no," and Shane replied, "But it says 8+ on the box!"

Wouldn't you know it? He was right.

Carrie thought that was crazy, but I played a learning game with Shane Saturday morning while she was at the barn.


He got the concepts. I'm not going to say he could manage the game without help, but he understood the flow of it. I was impressed.


Maybe we'll play it again soon. Basic Pandemic is almost ruined for me, because I enjoyed the Legacy versions so much. It's all new for Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment