Tuesday, December 10, 2019

3rd Grade Potluck

Shane is beginning to love kickball. They've been playing it every day when I pick him up from afterschool.

Today was different, because I walked through a potluck meal to get to the gym. It was a class get together for all 3rd graders!

We didn't have anything to contribute (as I was just out of wrestling practice), but we were encouraged to stay and grab a bite. I asked Shane if he wanted to and was met with a resounding, "Yes!"


I told Shane to pick a seat for us. I was curious who he'd want to sit next to, but he picked an empty table.


We sat down and looked at the slideshow. Shane got excited whenever he saw himself! I took a picture to show Carrie he was "on TV."


We only stayed half an hour, so we got home a little after 6:30 PM. Then it was barn chores for me and scooping cat poop for Shane!

No comments:

Post a Comment