Saturday, August 22, 2020

Shane's Back Home!

I picked Shane up Saturday! Nana and Pop brought him to NC for the hand-off. He didn't look too happy to see me!


Nana and Pop stuffed us with CFA and sent him home with the sign they designed for him.


Shane would have loved to have spent another week in funland, but the cousins were all starting school.


Carrie welcomed him home with an apple pie!


I made a mistake, though. I was helping with evening barn chores when Patrick texted to ask if I was hopping on for D&D. 

It turned out Patrick was fine with cancelling. Three Saturday nights in a row the clouds had decided to flood his town....and basement.


Thankfully, it was a rental. The first weekend it happened, Patrick would say, "AFK running to clear a drain!" By round three he was pretty tired of flooding!


I'm going to do a "Camp Nana-Pop" report later. Right after I said "I'm up to date on the blog," I got nice and behind! I'm digging my way back out one post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment