Friday, February 3, 2023

Some Animal Hijinks (Q4!)

In some ways, Loki and Kila are complete opposites. He hates to get wet. She loves it.


If I let them out and there's any sort of wet weather, Loki says, "I can hold it" and stays on the porch. Kila hops down to roll, frolic, and barks for him to join her, but he stays affixed to the window!

And yes, I stayed inside. Loki's a homebody and Kila hates to be alone, so they stay close. Sometimes I'll watch from the window, but if Loki sees me he comes running back. If Loki could open the door himself, he would.

Thankfully, Eddie doesn't speak Sheltie.


Not that Eddie has taught any other horses. We have to double clip all the boy lot stall doors just in case.

The babies are doing well. They're close.


Literally, figuratively, all the meanings.

As for the cats, the only one currently with a story is Happy. She is either abducted or willing enters Shane's room nightly. Sometimes she runs out when I go in for our nightly reading and prayers. Other times, I open the door for her to slip out after he's sleeping. If Happy doesn't come out, she'll start batting Shane's face for attention in the wee hours of the morning. 

It'd be funnier if he wasn't a whiny grump when sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment