Monday, February 13, 2023

Super Bowl Party (Summer)

Carrie and I dropped Shane off at church for the Youth Group Super Bowl Party. 

"I don't like football," Shane protested.

"Yeah, but you like people and you like parties," I replied. "Lots of people watch the Super Bowl who don't like football. They watch the funny commercials and eat lots of food."

Shane wasn't convinced, but he didn't have a choice. He was going!

And he loved it, of course. There were lots of kids, lots of noise, and lots of things to do. I'm 99% sure he has no clue who won. You're free to ask him the next time you see him.

Carrie and I had a date night while Shane was at the party. We didn't watch the SB either, but I kept track some on my phone. I don't watch sports on TV since we cut the cable. Shane would see a lot more football if he was in SC during college football season. Pop pays to see all of Nebraska's games!

No comments:

Post a Comment