Wednesday, February 15, 2023

New Puzzle (Summer)

Puzzles counted as board games in my expenditures list. Enough time passed since the last puzzle (ugh) that I was ready to another. To support The Dice Tower I purchase one from their fundraiser each year.

Right out of the box, I could tell I was going to enjoy it so much more than the last one.


There were lots and lots of different colors and I could immediately see groups to put pieces in.


I sorted out and built out most of the border Night #1.

I worked on it gradually over the next couple of weeks. Carrie was burnt out, but Shane took a break from Roblox every now and then to help me out (Sometimes he helped me out for a little bit and then asked for Roblox!)

Time Warp: I finished up the first week of March!

We completed 3 puzzles this cold season (Avatar, Snow Horses, and Dice Tower). 

Looking back, it seems like the Cold Stretch is the season I normally want to do a puzzle. The Dice Tower puzzles usually arrive before winter break. I remember doing the Lego puzzle while it snowed outside and a blog search turned up another puzzle I did on the bedroom floor (Those were the days before Carrie bought the awesome table). The earliest of any of my puzzle posts was October

No comments:

Post a Comment