Monday, June 17, 2013

Basic Hygene

This happened a few weeks ago, but a funny tale deserves to be told.

I roared and Shane giggled.

"Shaaaane, I'm gonna get you!"

I dropped onto my hands and knees and crawled straight at the boy. He laughed.

The distance closed, and I was upon him! Shane threw up his hands! I roared again as I bumped my head into Shane's chest.

Or I would have roared save a toddler finger interrupted me.

"Bleh! I think I just got a thumb in my mouth!" I spat.

Shane giggled.

Carrie froze.

I looked at her, confused. Her posture told me something was wrong, but I had no clue as to what.

"Go brush your teeth," she said. "Use mouthwash. I'll wash his hands."

Butt-hand mouth.

There was no poop, but it was fresh. Thankfully, Shane I reacted before there was any flavor.

Still, ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment