Monday, June 10, 2013

Chipmunk Cheeks

Shane woke up from a nap and said "I need to spit!" last weekend.

He never swallowed a pocket of ham from his lunch. I guess he nursed and sucked on it his whole nap.

Gross.

He started to spit it out before I could get him to a trash can, so I stuck my hand out. Being a parent gets you strangely comfortable with things like backwash, poop, puke, and overly chewed food!

Shane has this weird habit of "chipmunking" food. He leaves it one of his cheeks and lets it stick around.

Sometimes, he'll eventually decide to swallow.

Sometimes he decides he never really liked it and ptooey!

It's definitely an odd little Shane-ism. It doesn't fit too well with how quick he likes to shove food in his mouth. The pocket builds and builds.

If Shane's still doing this at 16, God help him get a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment