Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Carrie and I's wedding anniversary. We were married 4 years ago at Christ Church!

I spent the morning calling Carrie "my best decision" and "wife of many years," but I think she was too sleepy to realize I wasn't only being sweet.

I'm going to drop by her work later and try to surprise her. I can't do anything over the top, though. She's still somewhat new at her work and you're not supposed to give out too much personal information there either (some of the clientele may not be as reformed as they claim to be).

Happy Anniversary, Carrie! I pray we have many decades more of them!

UPDATE: My wife called me from work earlier and mentioned that there was an "event" she was picking up food for. I guess I can't bring her lunch as I originally planned. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment