Sunday, June 2, 2013

Train Crazy Boy

My phone buzzed five times in a row on Friday. Nana was texting. Pop and Nana took Shane for his very first train ride!

Shane loved it!

Nana said that they could NOT get Shane to play on the playground. He was train crazy. The only way they could get him to forget about the train was to hop on the carousel. Once that was done, he wanted to go on the train again!

I was a little jealous. I hoped to take Shane on that train this summer. I knew that would go bonkers! It would have been a great chance to be Super Daddy for 10 minutes, too!

Last I checked, spoiling grandkids is part of the job description for grandparents! I should not have been surprised they thought up of a cool outing for Shane. Nana was always good about thinking up excursions when I was a kid, too.

Thankfully, Nana and Pop took some great pictures. If Pop ever gets a Facebook account, I know what his first profile picture should be!

'<'-------it's right here!

All of the pictures let me feel like I shared the experience, too. Nana's texts also brought me a smile at work. I knew my boy was in good hands and having fun!

I plan on taking Shane to ride the train again this summer. Actually, I plan on taking him lots of places! The more places I take him, the more stories I'll have to write about!




Here are some more pictures in case you're interested! I bet Nana puts most of them up on Facebook later.












2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, sis!

      Wait a minute...if you can post here, that means you can write, too! I want to read more stories from India!

      Delete