Sunday, September 8, 2013

Family Visit

Friday, Jama, Pop, and Nana came to visit! Carrie ordered food from our favorite local Asian food restaurant. We even found a sushi roll Jama liked! It was a fried sweet potato in a rice roll with a sweet horseradish sauce - one of Carrie and I's favorites.

Shane kept insisting "Nana no visit here! I go to Nana-Pop's house," but he went bonkers with excitement when they arrived. As always, I love watching my son get that berserko happy. I love to see other people (especially family) getting just as happy and excited to see him.

I was also impressed when Jama scaled up and down the stairs to see Shane's room without issue. I guess she was trying to work off the sushi!

It was a good night. Carrie, Shane, and I were happy to share our home. Carrie and I were happy to share our son, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment