Friday, September 27, 2013

More Baking

Carrie's baking frenzy started around the time of her new job, then there was her work competition and it hasn't let up since.

From my wife's Facebook page:

"Newest creation: The Snickers Cupcake! 

Dark chocolate cupcake cored out and filled with a creamy caramel and salted peanut filling. Then dipped in tempered chocolate and then topped with a peanut butter and nougat buttercream. Finished off with chocolate sauce and Snickers bar shavings."

I snatched one the moment Shane and I got home.

My wife is a cupcake GENIUS. I was a big fan of the mocha and french toast cupcakes, but this one may be my wife's best concoction yet. After one bite, I grabbed a big glass of milk, a lactaid pill, and hid around the corner from Shane.

I did not want to share.

Besides, Shane had milk and cookies for PM snack at school. He got a cookie from Harris Teeter on the way home, too. That's plenty of sugar for a little boy.

I gave another to Daniel's parents, but the last few are in the refrigerator calling to me as I write this. Carrie's reserved them.

I hope I can restrain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment