Saturday, September 7, 2013

Preparations

I would have caught up on some posting during Shane's nap, but I was busy posing. Genevieve and Chris' wedding is next weekend, and it's a masquerade ball.

Unconventional to say the least!

Then again, it also makes it interesting. I like people with strong interests. I like learning about new things. This wedding seems to fall in both categories. Carrie and I are looking forward to celebrating with our friends.

This morning was adventure/errand time. Carrie is in her highly creative mode. She's baking cupcakes, a groom's cake, and building our costumes from scratch. She made me stand still while she worked for over an hour during Shane's nap!

My wife has decided I look good in duck tape. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but it's on the cheap and original. It'll be neat to see what Carrie unveils by next Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment