Sunday, September 1, 2013

Memory

I used to read to Shane all the time. He was more eager to eat the books back then.

Something must of stuck with him, though.  Shane asked me to read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" to him after a long break from it. Part way through, he started "reading" the book to me!

Shane's exploits aren't limited to Eric Carle. He has an impressive memory. He's been "reading" to me for the past week or two and now I have proof.


The past couple of times I tried my phone was dead or nowhere to be found. Shane was proud to read for Mommy!

I did make one other try before that was ill fated.


Did you catch the end? "I'm wet, Daddy!" Shane was wearing big boy underwear and hosed himself. That's parenting!

I'm glad we managed to catch him in the act tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment