Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Break: Date Night


For date night, Carrie and I played HeroQuest with Genevieve and Chris. We hadn't seen them since the Halloween party and......well, nerdy board-games from 1990 are cool. I never owned it, but I remember the commercial!

Maybe part of being an adult is playing things you thought looked cool as a kid, but never got around to it? Then you can complain about all the newfangled crap that doesn't have the same nostalgia flavor!

Then again, Carrie said that Sword Art Online and Disgaea properly prepared her to be able to learn and enjoy HeroQuest. Both of those are post yours truly.

Carrie's female barbarian kicked in doors and orc faces. I played the dwarf, because I have a beard. Gen was the DM with witty retorts and Chris played support.

No comments:

Post a Comment