Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Job Hunt

When the snow hit, I used some of my winter granted down time to start my job hunt. I filled out an online profile on Tuesday. 

My references were contacted Wednesday. 

Thursday, I contacted all my references to say "Crap! Sorry about that! I meant to check in first! Hope you don't mind!" (Oops). 

Friday, I got an email to set-up a phone interview.

I'm pretty sure this is only a screening interview. If I do well, I'll get to talk to schools next. I have no idea when any of that will happen. This part happened much quicker than I expected. There was only one time slot on one day where I would not be teaching or coaching, so I signed up for it. I'll have more news after Monday, January 26th. 

Things are moving along. I signed up for a job fair for several of the surrounding counties in March, and since the cat's out of the bag I may as well apply to a couple more places, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment