Saturday, August 22, 2015

Caitlin's Wedding: Beforehand

Saturday morning, Nana, Shane, and I went to visit Uncle Stu and Aunt Kathleen! Of course, Coleman and Evelyn were there to play.


It was great to see everyone and see their house (Shane asked why our yard can't be "fun" like theirs). The boys did such a great job of playing together, the adults got to talk. Nana got to paint her nails.


And with a quick edit the nail painting is less apparent.


Uncle Jim and his husband, Shawn, showed up a little later. They brought minion goggles!


Shane didn't like their fit, but Evelyn wore them well.


Everyone was happy to see each other.


There's not much else to tell.


There were some moments I thought "I have to remember this!" I didn't. I might if someone else kickstarted my memory.


I do recall lots of laughter and smiling until my face hurt. We left around noon to dress up and prepare for the wedding at 2:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment