Monday, August 17, 2015

Playground Fun

Have I mentioned my son likes to be outside? My son likes to be outside.

It's a shorter walk to the playground down the street, but Shane insists we take the rustic route every time.


The only time I got him to use the sidewalk was on his bike. He wanted to take his bike into the woods. Raheem agreed and wanted me to carry his scooter. I nixed those ideas.

When we arrive at the playground, I sometimes have to threaten Shane to make him stay on it. He'd rather turn around and race into the woods (or jump in the creek). I don't know if he's nature boy or if staying in one place is anathema to him.


Other kids and stray cats help.


One of the boys from the mobile home park claimed the two black and white kittens (Coco and Bella), so they weren't total strays (though I wonder if his Mom knows they're feeding them). I was relieved. I was afraid we were going to add to our collection.

One of the kittens enjoyed Shane when he dropped mulch down the slide.


I didn't want Shane to go near the cats (and collect allergens for me), but that was like telling dry wood not to burn. They all had fun.


No cats were injured in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment