Sunday, August 4, 2019

Shane's Home!

Had it really been almost a month?


Nana, Pop, and I met in Greensboro to "exchange the prisoner."


We're eternally grateful they were able to take care of Shane for so long. He's been living the high-life and it's going to be shocking coming back to the farm and school life!


Nana and Pop planned to meet Pop's siblings for a dinner in North Carolina on their way home. It saved me a ton of driving.

Carrie radioed in a pit stop for Shane and I on our way back. She was setting up Shane's room while I went to get him and needed shower curtain hangers.


"This is the best house ever! I love it!" Shane said when we got home (He's dramatic).


Life feels more complete now that the little booger is back.


We've got to find ways to keep him busy, though! Carrie's worn and weary from the whole process of moving, dealing with fraudulent contractors, and managing a tour group, so that's probably going to fall to me. She chased him around with a Minecraft sword tonight, though, and it was just fun to be a whole family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment