Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Midyear Goal Reflection

Summer goals: Move.

Year goals: A bunch of stuff....including "Move."

It's safe to say we've moved. We are living in the new house. I've been back at work. Shane's here. The cat's are here. Tomorrow is the first day of school for kids.

The barn is not done. The fence is not done, and the horses are not here yet.

There have been tons of errands here and there. The truck needed a new liner. The trailer needed an inspection. More furniture needs to be put together. The busted truck needs to be cleaned up, marketed, and sold...

There's still stuff to do, but we're here and living life! It will take time for our roots to really sink in.

I want to start going to a local small group. I want Shane to find a buddy or two at school we can invite over. I want to connect with people at my work.

All things that will take time.

I am excited for the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment