Monday, August 23, 2021

Back To School Dye (You thought I'd say Day...)

I didn't realize Shane's hair would turn green while I was at work.


He and Carrie played with hair dye while I was away!


She got him a My Hero shirt, too!


I wasn't a fan. "Do you want him to be weird on the first day of school?"

Then again, Shane's already pretty weird, so I guess it's kinda normal (You could even say he gets it from me...).

So...not a fan of the hair dye, but Shane and Carrie had some fun and had a bonding moment (Shane probably likes the green hair more knowing I was surprised!).

In return for his green hair, Shane helped Carrie with hers. I don't know how much he really helped, but that's what I was told.


They're both happy with the results!


We walked out as a family to the bus stop on Monday.

Carrie packed Shane's bag with an emergency mask, an emergency dollar for snacks, and all the other necessities. I tagged along to chronicle the event.

I present to you Shane of the Green Hair for the school year 2021-22!


We had to wait less than 10 minutes for the bus to show.


And Shane was off!


Shane came back with good reports. He enjoyed being around other kids again! He was tired, but looking forward to Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment