Tuesday, August 10, 2021

More Random Stuff

Loki hasn't been happy with us leaving the house together for errands. I let him out while I unloaded some stuff at the barn and he hopped into the car!


He didn't want to leave, either! Carrie had to get out to convince him.


Loki wishes he could go with us into town, but it's not going to happen. I'm okay with him pacing cars, but I don't ever take him past the fence to get the mail or go near the road itself.

Speaking of mail, Carrie ordered bungee ties to replace the broken ones lying all around the yard from the microburst.

Rain was predicted, so we installed them Friday night.

Carrie decided to take a break when we finished the boys.


She stayed up there while I walked off and finished chores for the night, the bum!


I kicked the boys out while she was still up there. I led Eddy over and he spooked when he realized Carrie was lounging in his food!


He didn't want to go near the feeder after that! 


Don't worry about him starving. Now that we've been getting rain the grass is growing again!

Tuesday morning, we got around to installing another fan.


The ponies haven't had one, so we pointed it into their lot.


It didn't take long. Carrie worked on fixing Ernie's door and some other long ignored 'quirks.'

No comments:

Post a Comment