Wednesday, August 25, 2021

One More Thing to Remember...

Fall is approaching and I'm thrilled for it. 

It shouldn't feel hot standing out for a bus unless school's about to end for the year. Carrie was tired, so Shane and I went to the bus stop on our own while she snoozed unaware.

I was unaware, but Shane and I forgot something important. Maybe you noticed from the picture...

I realized our goof as the bus driver pulled up. Hmmm...she's wearing a mask....Wait. A mask? A mask!


Thankfully, the bus driver had spares. The house is too far away to run back to and the bus holds up traffic. Shane had a spare in his backpack, but the driver offered before I was halfway into it so we used hers. Lesson learned....at least, it was learned after one more oops the following week (which I did grab the spare from Shane's backpack before the bus pulled all the way up!). 

It's been 4.5 weeks since school started and those were our only two slip ups (so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment