Thursday, August 5, 2021

Loki's New New Trick

Loki's the smartest dog I've ever owned. He wants to be trained. So Carrie taught him to jump up on command.

It helps that he loves the treats she bought.

This has been a thing for about a month (even if I'm only posting it now). It started when Shane crawled into a box he'd made for the cats.

Carrie stepped on the flaps, so he couldn't escape. Then she called Loki over to help weigh it down!

You won't see photo evidence of me helping, but know that no dogs were flipped and no boys escaped under my watch.

Loki jumped up for Shane, too! 


The one problem Loki has is with "Down." He thinks it's part of "Lay Down!"


We've kept the box around just because of the trick. I'm worried it's going to break one day, but it's held steady so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment