Saturday, February 26, 2022

A Tale of Two Students

When we went out to dinner with Landie Friday night, I took Landie and Shane for a walk while our food was made. 

We walked by Wing Zone and I noticed one of my students behind the counter. 

Huh. Cool.

When we got back to Extreme Pizza, I noticed another student of mine walk out from the kitchen. 

Oh. Shit.

I found the disparate reactions interesting enough to make a post. One restaurant I'm more inclined to visit now and the other (where we were eating) I was suddenly anxious about my food (but smart enough not to mention it to Carrie!).You don't have to be good at math for me to trust you with food, but your behavior in a classroom does affect my comfort level! 

I'm not saying it was 100% because of the student. My order was spicy. But 5 AM the following morning? Oh, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment